5 Element Mind-Body Healing
Powerful. Deep. Simple. Authentic.
A fusion of ancient Tibetan practices and Western wisdom traditions that go back thousands of years, 5-Element work is a powerful, yet gentle system. The result of a lifetime of research, synthesis and experiment, it is truly the missing link in all forms bioenergy medicine, energy healing, holistic medicine, and psychology as well.
- The Elements are the basis of all matter, body and mind.
- Through color, sound, light and creativity, we can access these building blocks of experience to heal, strengthen, transform.
- This is safe, non-invasive and extremely accurate way to get at the core causes of physical and mental illness and suffering.
Explore and Harness Your Inner Landscape
Within the Buddhist tradition there are three levels of Mindfulness. The first two—calming the mind and generating compassion—have become an accessible and scientifically proven system. Dr Asa is the pioneer of Level 3 Elemental Mindfulness and the journey from Loss and Shadow to true Inner Power.
5 Element Therapy
A powerful way to heal others, body and soul.
5 Element healing methods have been used millennia. Without the trappings of culture or ritual, these simple and gentle practices impact body, mind and spirit, helping others regain health, prevent illness and reach peak levels of wellness.
Five Hero’s Journeys
Life has five journeys. How are yours going?
Continuing Joseph Campbell’s pioneering work, Elemental Psychology shows that there are five different heroic journeys that inform our lives. Learn to assess where you are in each, and how to change the trajectory according to your true destiny.
What Do the Elements Have to Do with Me?
- Our Pentad Mind has five aspects, from which all our good qualities, character and power flow—and from which all deficiency, suffering, and negativity arise.
- Elemental work is an elegant and accurate road to bringing the mind back to original purity and creative brilliance.
- Health depends on the integrity and balance of life’s five primary patterns or forces.
- Illness is the excess, deficiency or distortion of these 5 cores.
- Ancient methods of working directly with the Elements are a profound and effective path of cure and prevention.
What People Are Saying
“Students are taught how to get to the root of the problems that rob us of our true essence. This has been a transforming experience.”
Becca, St. Louis, 2016
“Dr. Asa gave me an intuitive understanding of the 5 elements in everyday life. While the program was very informative, it was also fun and lighthearted.”
Dan, Minnesota, 2017
“Employing the timeless wisdom of the 5 Elements in harmony with modern science, Asa is a humorous and skillful teacher of this path of truly holistic health.”
Michael, Taos, 2017
“Dr. Asa showed an incredibly deep knowledge of the material, providing sources of his research and an authenticity of his words.”
Anna, St. Louis, 2017
“His training aided me in reflecting on imbalances and creating inner harmony and calm; An enjoyable side-effect are the beautiful colorful lights from within, in meditation and dreamwork.”
Jeanette, Berlin, 2016