The use of the Elements to help others is a natural extension of our own energy body and the associated deep changes in our psyche. Easy to apply, these non-invasive healing methods are some of the most powerful methods ever discovered, either used alone or to augment any other system of style of bodywork, energy work, meditation or mindfulness methods.
A. Element Sensitivity
- Awaken and increase energy awareness and sensitivity;
- Receive elemental, physical and psychological information from the energy field.
B. 5 Element Assessment
- Learn methods of energy scanning and interpretation
- Discovering 5 element distortion fields
- Understand the assessment sequence: Priority + Location + Element + Disturbance + Trauma
- Formulating a treatment protocol and healing pathway.
C. 5-Element Therapy
- Learn 7 core methods of 5-elemental therapy
- Knowing the proper sequence of therapies
- Understand limitations and expectations
- Using a combination of Element infusion + sound + mantra.
- Revitalizing and restoring energy fields to their optimal state.
- Detoxification and clearing of negative energy imprints.
- These include environmental, biological and psychological toxins.
- Harmonizing the displacements of Elements from their natural abode.
- Rebalancing forces that have been wrongly polarized or reversed.
- Elemental weaving to repair tissue and energy fields.
- Using Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space as organizing forces.
- Reconnecting to the spiritual aspect of the 5 Elements.
- Assuring to the highest energies and healing forces.
- Applying the 5 Element healing qualities of substances.
- Understanding the Elements within herbs, homeopathics, nutrients, diet, gems, etc.
- Giving appropriate visualization and self-healing homework to people.
- Meditations and inner exercises to complement our healing work.