Template of the Human Heart & Mind
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he 5 Ways of Power is the an elegant and accurate system of human understanding that reflects who we really are, and how we are put together. It is based on a core of the oldest continuous ideas in human history, that shaped cultures around the globe for the least 10,000 years and formed the basis of ancient Indian, Chinese, Tibetan, Greek, Roman and Middle Eastern medicine and philosophy——echoing down to our own modern, technological world.
At the center of that ancient wisdom is this: Just as all matter is made of basic atoms, protons and electrons, and all DNA is made of just 5 different amino acids, the human mind itself is composed of basic building blocks, from which everything derives. While the ancients used various technical and descriptive terms for these elemental forces of the human psyche, we can give them more contemporary names: Warrior, Ruler, Lover, Creator, and Guru. There is nothing that happens within the mind and emotions that is outside of these five. And conversely, everything that we experience, or that we see in others, can be accurately and elegantly understood through this knowledge.
This system is so “organic” to our human nature that it provides practical methods for
- Personal power: a real way to access our purpose, life meaning and inner strengths
- Self-healing: correcting all kinds of mind and body imbalances
- Decision-making: making sure the whole of us comes up with life solutions.
- Empowering relationship: clarifying the 5 Ways of Love and compatibility
- Creativity: accessing our maximum resourcefulness and inventiveness
- Leadership: Knowing what belongs where, and understanding all the individual needs for the different pieces of the puzzle
- And many more elegant solutions to all the thorny problems that confront us on our human journey
The 5 Ways of Power lays out a practical roadmap for understanding ourselves and others, providing the opportunity to improve all aspects of our lives—and the lives of those around us.
The WAY of RULER POWER
Ruler Power gives us our sense of our place in the world, not just as a leader, but appropriate and congruent with our nature. It gives structure, security and solidity to our experience and enrichment on all levels.
Disconnected from RP, we become more chaotic, lost; We don’t know where we belong, nor how we can lead or follow. Our internal world’s hierarchy is distorted and insecurity reigns.
The Shadow Ruler is a dictator, not a leader: Rigidity compensates for true strength and purpose, and all kinds of dogmatic and fixed ideas hide our fears.
In The Way of Ruler Power, these various states are explained, with examples from everyday life, movies and stories that we are all familiar with. The method to return to Power and enrichment is laid out.