Dr Asa Hershoff DC. ND.
Clearing the Obstacles to True Healing
“I am a holistic doctor, healer and meditation teacher that is dedicated to helping people who are tired of walking the tightrope between corporate medicine, pop self-help, made up theories and traditional dogma, and ready to transform their lives through an accurate path of knowledge and action—one that allows them to have the physical health, psychological wholeness and control over their lives that is their birthright. This happens through understanding and applying the core principles of human nature that have eluded mainstream philosophy and psychology for far too long. Having stumbled upon some of these long hidden secrets, it is my great joy to see the impact these have on so many individual and its potential for a fundamental change in our troubled world.”
Dr Hershoff is a writer, teacher, healer and visionary, who has spent a lifetime unravelling the secrets of human nature, and how to optimize our potential as human beings. Integrating ancient wisdom, East and West, with modern psychology, he created a system of personal change and transformation that is unique in its depth and effectiveness. Dubbed “The Human Code,” it accurately describes the roadmap of the human psyche and offers a real solution to many aspects of our personal and social life that are a source of pain and suffering for millions. In a field filed with clichés, false hopes and empty promises, here there is the real possibility of tapping into our core strengths and living our authentic life.
Highlights of the Journey
- 1970: Began a 16-year apprenticeship with Dr. John LaPlante,
- 1989: completed the traditional 3-year, 3-month Tibetan meditation retreat of the Kagyu and Shangpa lineage, held in strict isolation.
- Published Homeopathic Remedies, Homeopathy for Musculoskeletal Healing, and Herbal Remedies with Penguin/Random House.
- 2003: Ordained as a ngakpa (non-monastic white lineage) in the Nyingma tradition of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Translated over 50 Tibetan texts related to the practice of Chod and other traditions.
- Has worked as a homeopath, empathic energy healer for 40 years.
321 N Pass Ave, Suite 151
Burbank, CA 91505
310 403 8791