MODULE 2: Elemental Therapy
Training in the Core Methods of Healing Others
The use of the Elements to help others is a natural extension of work on our own energy body and the associated changes in our sensitivity and mind as a whole. Easy to apply, these ancient techniques are some of the most powerful and sophisticated healing methods ever developed. They can be used by themselves, or to augment any other system or style of bodywork, energy work, meditation or mindfulness methods. Of course they are a natural complement to working with homeopathy, holistic nutrition, functional medicine and other mindbody approaches.
Module 2 Program
First here is an assessment phase, where we discover what is happening, and what is the core problem at any moment in time, with the way energy flows through organs, tissues, emotions and thoughts. This involves knowing where the issues are, and what Element is imbalanced. Next is the treatment phase, where we bring the healing aspect of the elements into play, supporting what is depleted, clearing out toxins within the field and balancing misplaced or distorted energies.
- Awaken and increase energy awareness and sensitivity;
- Receive elemental, physical and psychological information from the energy field.
- Learn methods of energy scanning and interpretation
- Discovering 5 element distortion fields
- Learn the assessment sequence: Priority + Location + Element + Disturbance + Trauma
- Formulating a treatment protocol and healing pathway.
- Learn 7 core methods of 5-elemental therapy
- Knowing the proper sequence of therapies
- Understand limitations and expectations
- Using a combination of Element infusion + sound + mantra.
- Revitalizing and restoring energy fields to their optimal state.
- Detoxification and clearing of negative energy imprints.
- Includes environmental, biological and psychological toxins.
- Harmonizing the displacements of Elements from their natural abode.
- Rebalancing forces that have been wrongly polarized or reversed.
- Elemental weaving to repair tissue and energy fields.
- Using Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space as organizing forces.
- Reconnecting to the spiritual aspect of the 5 Elements.
- Assuring to the highest energies and healing forces.
- Applying the 5 Element healing qualities of substances.
- Understanding Elemental herbs, homeopathics, nutrients, diet, gems, etc.
- Giving appropriate visualization and self-healing homework to people.
- Meditations and inner exercises to complement our healing work.